I am surprised and delighted to be norminated for THE ORIGINAL OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD by ISEULT MURPHY.
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post. (Started here by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
So The idea is that I answer seven quesions ask seven questions and nominate 10 bloggers.
- If you could live in any historical time period, which one would you choose?
I’d like to go back to the swinging sixties. I could see myself a cheesecloth shirt wearing long haired hippie. Imagine being able to hang out with Jimmi Hendrix or catch Dylan on tour or go to Woodstock. And think of all those cool clothes you would get to wear.
2. If you could be any mythological creature, which one would you be?
My first thought is Merman , or maybe dragon. Merman can swim and go underwater but a dragon would be cool. Also dragons can fly. Hmm, dragon it is, provided I can still talk and visit grandkids.
3. Which is creepier – scarecrow or robot?
Neither is very creepy. I get that scarecrows have that “children of the corn,” vibe, but in real life they seem much friendly, more Worzel Gummage then Friday the 13th and Robots are cute, even Transformers are more fun than fear. If I have to choose I go scarecrow. But starey-eyed dolls are much creepier
4. Which would you prefer eating you from the inside: alien larva, flesh worms or demonic entity?
No brainer demonic entity.
5. You’re turned into a zombie. Whose brains do you eat first?
If Stephen Hawking were still alive that would be another no brainer. That guy must have had the best brain ever. No if I had to choose. I would go for President Trump but for a very different reason.
6. What scares you more – knowing or not knowing?
I don’t know, and the fact that I don’t know scares me.
7. What’s your favorite way to eat potato?
Another no brainer:- Chips! or french fries as the American call them.
1. What would be your super power?
2. What animal would be your spirit guide?
3. A dinner party with any five guest, dead or alive, name them?
4. And what do you serve at the dinner party?
5. What would your third grade teacher say if they could see you now?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. Hey dude, tell us what you’re getting up to?
Without further ado, here are my nominees for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award. No pressure to take part, but I look forward to reading your answers if you do.